– 3-5years of event industry experience (event agency experience a plus) Audio visual, production, and/or technical theater backgroundpreferred
– Driven, motivated and comfortable with being a leader
– Strong & confident communication skills – both written and oral
– Comfortable working in a team environment, both taking and giving direction
– Ability to successfully multi-task, and take full ownership of assigned projects
– Hard working, and recognize this business does not have set hours
– Manage technical production for a wide variety of clients and events, including:
– Manage in-house production team on a day-to-day basis
– Liaise with clients daily to help enhance relationship and confidence in SEQ
– Manage external vendors with SEQ’s & the client’s needs in mind
– Manage event AV needs, and suggest thoughtful event enhancements
– Manage video production projects and creation of other on-screen media, including content collection, organization, design and execution
– Think strategically about client goals, event formats and program structures
– Work collaboratively with Sequence project teams, design department, hired contractors and on-site event & production staff
– Work with team to create all necessary production documents (project tracker, ROS, cue sheets, backstage flow & directions, scripting, etc.)
– Confidently lead client-facing production meetings
– Coordinate with event teams related to event budgets, timelines, schedules and bring a full understanding of overall event logistics
– Develop and maintain productions budgets
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of development
– Oversee department’s administrative tasks such as securing staff, confirming day rates and call times, ensuring proper handling of media, supplies needs, etc.
Health, dental, vision, flexible vacation, all the delicious snacks you can eat, Sequence University onboarding & continuing education program, birthday cakes, and a really fun group of people to hang out with every day! (Note: Bachelorette Pool participation is optional).
Please submit the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Technical Production Coordinator”
– Cover letter that includes something unique about you and why you want to work at Sequence.
– An up-to-date resume
– We highly-recommended an option to provide something that demonstrates what makes you unique (ex: blog post, video, details about your dream vacation, who would play you in a movie, etc.).
– Salary requirements
– Potential start date
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!