– 7–10 years of event planning & project management experience (agency experience a HUGE plus!)
– Outgoing personality with strong communication skills – both written and verbal
– Your career goals go beyond checking to-dos off a list (but you also understand how important those to-do lists are!)
– Ready, willing and able to lead, including giving constructive feedback to your team
– Positive can-do attitude, with no task too big or too small
– Creative, tactical problem-solver and a dedicated self-starter
– Hard working, you recognize this business does not have set hours
– Willing to travel, as needed
– Incredibly resourceful & always thinking about what’s new and different
– Excellent computer (mac!) and internet research skills
– Detail–oriented and extremely organized
– Ability to successfully multi-task, and take ownership to drive assigned projects
– Manage projects & planning for a wide variety of clients and event types:
– Participate in strategic client onboarding, identifying goals and striving for the best results to achieve those goals everyday.
– Liaise with clients and help enhance Sequence’s relationships and reputation.
– Manage your project teams, contractors and event staff with clear expectations and respect.
– Build timelines, assign responsibilities and oversee logistics via our project management system and employ other Sequence tools & templates.
– Source and manage venues and vendors.
– Oversee the team in attendee and sponsorship management, as needed.
– Create on-site timelines, checklists and other briefing documents.
– Develop and maintain client budgets & ensure timely payments and billing.
– Participate in developing and managing proposals for prospective clients.
– Be the most organized person you’ve ever met.
– Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously, typically at various stages.
– Report to (and be a part of) Sequence leadership, and communicate constantly.
Health, dental, vision, 401k, flexible vacation, an emphasis on work-life balance, all the delicious snacks you can eat, Sequence University onboarding & continuing education program, birthday cakes, and a really fun group of people to hang out with every day! (Note: Bachelorette Pool participation is optional).
Please submit the following in an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Senior Project Manager”
– Cover letter that includes something unique about you and why you want to work at Sequence.
– We highly-recommended an option to provide something that demonstrates what makes you unique (ex: blog post, video, details about your dream vacation, who would play you in a movie, etc.).
– Salary requirements
– Potential start date
We’re an award-winning events agency specializing in production, strategic planning, and design. We work with a mix of corporate, association and non-profit clientele and events range from galas, product launches, meetings, brand activations, conferences and beyond. Sequence is headquartered in New York, NY and executes events worldwide. Read more about us at www.Sequence-Events.com.