This full-time entry-level position is an excellent opportunity to break into the events industry with a successful and established agency, learning about various facets of the business from the ground up. This is a full-time position with opportunity for growth.
– Strong communication skills — both written and oral
– Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
– Hard working; ability to work nights and weekends as needed
– Incredibly resourceful
– Excellent computer skills; must know Mac, be advanced with Word and Excel, and have working knowledge of PowerPoint (Keynote, WordPress, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other specialized programs all a plus!)
– Positive can-do attitude, with no task too big or too small
– Creative, tactical, a problem-solver and a self-starter
– Comfortable working in a team environment and taking direction
– BA/BS degree
– Support Project Managers on implementation of programs and events which may include venue / vendor research, supplies and packing, registration, and other on-site support, etc.
– Creative brainstorming and implementation of various internal and client-facing projects
– Assist in writing, research and coordination of proposals
– Oversee attendee management, including: RSVP tracking, maintaining databases, follow-up calls and name badge printing
– Own administrative responsibilities such as invoicing, coordinating messengers and mailings, inventory, expense reports, etc.
– Oversee general office maintenance, cleanliness & organization
– Manage social media, blog & website content
– Support and implement internal team-building & office social programs (fun!)
– Support recruitment, hiring & new-hire training efforts
– Work on other ad-hoc projects to support Sequence, as needed
Health, dental, vision, 401k, flexible vacation, an emphasis on work-life balance, all the delicious snacks you can eat, Sequence University onboarding & continuing education program, birthday cakes, and a really fun group of people to hang out with every day! (Note: Bachelorette Pool participation is optional).
Please submit the following below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Assistant Extraordinaire!”
– Name & email
– Cover letter that includes more about you, and why you’re interested in working at Sequence
– An up-to-date resume
– One sentence on which of our core values speaks most to you and why
– Potential start date
– We highly-recommended providing additional materials that demonstrate what makes you unique (ex: blog post, article, video, details about your dream vacation, who would play you in a movie, etc.)
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!