Our cycles typically run Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-Aug. Depending on the season’s needs and your area of interest we offer internships which focus more on projects & planning (logistics, vendor / venue research, décor, etc.) or event production (AV, run of show production, staff briefing, etc.).
Seeking a good-natured, “Yes, and…” intern for our upcoming season. Successful applicants will be self-motivated, organized, collaborative, positive and professional with the willingness to learn from the various members of our team.
Responsibilities may include:
– Assisting with miscellaneous office work
– Assisting with creative proposals
– Performing research on venues, vendors, entertainment, etc.
– Join us onsite at events for live assistance on projects!
– Contribute to the team dynamic by exploring what’s cool and keeping us up to speed on the hottest trends in the industry!
– Much, much more!
Please submit the following below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Intern Application”
– Name & email
– Cover letter that includes more about you, and why you’re interested in interning at Sequence
– An up-to-date resume
– One sentence on which of our core values speaks most to you and why
– We highly-recommended providing additional materials that demonstrate what makes you unique (ex: blog post, article, video, details about your dream vacation, who would play you in a movie, etc.)
*Our full-time interns receive a small stipend upon completion of internship.