We are always looking for freelance staff to help on various projects or even people who just want to join us onsite for a day to chip in on the work!
You have a can-do attitude with no task too big or small. You like to pitch in and can bring high energy to the table! For freelancers, you’ve produced events in the past and can bring a level of expertise to the team.
Types of positions we need:
– Registration staff (checking guests on)
– Load-in / load-out points
– Vendor managers
– Project managing entire accounts (certain prerequisites required. See below)
– Production Stage Manager / Deck Caller (familiarity with PPT a plus)
– Stage Manager / Show Caller (experience with “big shows”, gala and conference calling a plus)
– Assistant Stage Manager
– Talent wrangler
About Inquiring Freelancers
– You have 3-5 years project or production management experience either at an agency or on the client side
– You are creative, tactical, a problem-solver and a self-starter.
– You know how to delegate but don’t mind (and actually enjoy) rolling up your sleeves.
– You have experience managing teams.
– You know how to have fun, but you work hard.
– You live by the mantra that no event is great without a happy client.
– You are comfortable making on the spot technical directions (for production roles)
– You are comfortable with Microsoft Office (word, PPT, excel)
Please submit the following below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Day-of Staff” or “Freelance staff”
– Name & email
– Cover letter that includes more about you, and why you’re interested in working with Sequence
– An up-to-date resume
– One sentence on which of our core values speaks most to you and why
– We highly-recommended providing additional materials that demonstrate what makes you unique (ex: blog post, article, video, details about your dream vacation, who would play you in a movie, etc.)