- 2-3 years experience in events or coordination role
- Positive can-do attitude, with no task too big or too small
- Creative, tactical, a problem-solver and a self-starter
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Comfortable working in a team environment, both taking and giving direction
- Hard working, and recognize this business does not have set hours
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and WordPress is plus
- Excellent computer (Mac preferred) and internet research skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task, and take full ownership of assigned projects.
- Be focused on one client; a non-profit finance industry association that hosts multiple events throughout the year
- Liaise with high volume of sponsors and attendees for multiple conferences, serving as main point of contact
- Oversee invoicing and payment processing as it relates to conference sponsors and attendees
- Maintain and implement updates to association website
- Manage marketing initiatives, including the association’s database, outgoing e-blasts, content and partner advertisements
- Coordinate conference-related tasks including (but not limited to) event materials, vendors, on-site logistics, etc.
- Attend weekly board meetings and track action items
- Support on other administrative items as needed
- Light travel required
Health, dental, vision, 401k, flexible vacation
Please submit the following in an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Conference Coordinator Extraordinaire!
- Cover letter & resume
- Something about yourself that ties to one of our core values
- Something unique (blog, writing sample, video, etc.) that helps tell your story
- Salary requirement
- Potential start date
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!