We’re pretty sure we blinked and the summer sped by. Soon our Instagram feeds will give way from #poolsidebeverages to #hottoddyorbust. The only thing keeping us from despair over the fleeting summer is the promise of these Insta-worthy winter cocktails:
1. This vessel takes the phrase “shaken, not stirred” literally. First seen at a pop-up bar last season, guests will have a ball drinking their favorite cocktail out of a holiday snow globe.
2. Prefer your drink served on the rocks? Try it served on a snowball-shaped ice cube in a festive holiday-themed glass. We promise that they’re both fun and functional!
3. Part cocktail, part entertainment, we love this grown-up version of a snow cone. People’s Pops hand-shave their ice from a 75-pound block to create this booze-infused concoction.
4. In the mood for something warm? Then spiked hot chocolate is the drink for you. The Standard High Line serves one of our faves! Check it out when you visit their seasonal skating rink.
5. Our last drink gives new meaning to “self-indulgence” and is guaranteed to be a huge hit at your holiday party. Check out this Instagram to see these selfie drinks in action!